Timberline Auto Center
617 Mineral Avenue, Libby, MT 59923
You can expect more from Timberline Auto Center. Not only do we specialize in the sales and service of new Skyline RV's and new Dodge, Chrysler, and Ford vehicles, we also offer a wide selection of all makes and models of quality pre-owned domestic and import cars and trucks.
Timberline Auto Center is a family-owned automobile dealership established in 1985. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and building lasting relationships with our customers.
You are our business and it is our goal to have you come back to us for all of your automotive needs by providing services backed by honesty, integrity, and value. Many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years and will work hard to ensure the best possible service to each of our customers. Our dedicated salesmen, our full-time technicians, and our associates in our parts department are committed to meet or exceed your expectations.
Our Professional Services
• We are more than just your source of truck, car, and SUV sales. We also offer a great selection of new Skyline Travel Trailers with a variety of floor plans that is sure to accommodate just about any of your vacationing or traveling needs.
• Our rental department can help make your visit to Libby and the surrounding area a lot easier with a rental car. We have a modest selection of clean vehicles at competitive rates and we provide fifty free miles per day. Rent by the day or by the week. The choice is yours.
• Service is one of the greatest assets to our dealership. Because our shop is furnished with the latest diagnostic equipment and technical information data systems, we have immediate access to service and repair information as well as manufacture recall announcements. Our highly trained service technicians specialize in hard to solve diagnostic and automotive repair problems that occur in today’s high-performance vehicles. Most importantly, we offer outstanding automotive service to our customers and will see that your vehicle performs at its best!
• Once you find the vehicle you are looking for, we work diligently toward obtaining the lowest interest rate possible for your auto loan. Whether you have perfect credit or less than perfect credit, we will work with you to secure financing for your new or used vehicle that best suit your finance needs and fits within your budget.
• We are very proud to be Blue Oval Certified. Ford Blue Oval Certified is the most comprehensive customer satisfaction program in the industry. We meet a stringent set of customer satisfaction criteria including a Voice of the Customer Index as well as other sales, service, concern resolution and technology requirements.
• Our family of automotive professionals are all ASE certified. The ASE (The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence) certifies the technical competence of individual technicians so you can be confident that the repairs and services being completed on your vehicle are performed by the most experienced and well trained technicians in the automotive industry.
• At Timberline Auto Center in Libby, Montana, one of our goals is to help you get the most out of your Chrysler vehicle. Whether your car, truck, or SUV simply needs basic preventative maintenance services or a more comprehensive repair, our Chrysler certified technicians offer the best service possible to keep your vehicle operating efficiently and worry-free.
Timberline Auto Center is very active in supporting not only the community of Libby, but neighboring communities as well. Over the years, we have enjoyed giving back to these local communities by advocating, investing in and promoting various clubs, events, and organizations.
1. Our years of consistently showing community involvement and contributing to those in need have resulted in Timberline Auto Center being recognized by the Libby Area Chamber of Commerce as an Outstanding Community Supporter in 2010.
• With a strong belief in building our community through involvement and participation, we support even the smaller, active groups that rely on the generosity of others to bring individuals together and provide opportunities for those that share the same interests. The KVRC Equestrian Group, a non-profit organization originally named the Kootenai Valley Roping Club, does just that. This small group, comprised of horse owners, riders and horse enthusiasts engage in activities that convey the true meaning of sportsmanship, teamwork, a healthy lifestyle and community service. By candidly donating to this team of competing and non-competing members, Timberline Auto Center helped make their 2012 season a huge success.
• As we strive to continue to support this great community, we recognize the important role of Handicapped Challenge, Inc. and the impact the organization has on the special needs youth and their families that reside in our community. The non-profit organization’s mission is to provide recreational opportunities for special needs youth 5-18 years of age granting each child an opportunity to participate in fun and exciting outdoor adventures promoting the development of self-esteem, self-confidence, and physical and emotional well-being. Timberline Auto Center is a proud supporter of Handicapped Challenge, Inc.!
• We have proudly sponsored community-wide events including Libby Logger Days, Lincoln County Relay for Life, Youth Runnerfell, the David Thompson Search & Rescue benefit ride “Le Tour de Koocanusa”, Youth Court Service’s Annual Easter Egg Hunts, Libby Children’s Select Choir, and the Lincoln County Youth Soccer Association, to name a few.
• Timberline Auto Center has participated in the “Safe Kids, Safe Communities” coalition. This children’s safety program involves inspecting the safety of children’s car seats and educates parents on how to properly install them. This program also provides children with life jackets who would otherwise be without.
• We proudly represent Dodge in the PRCA Kootenai River Rodeo, held at the J. Neils Memorial Park in Libby each summer.
• Our involvement with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association has led us to contribute to the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund which offers financial help to professional rodeo cowboys and cowgirls in the event of unexpected injuries resulting from professional rodeo activities.
2. We are a major participant in sponsorships of the Libby school athletic programs and various educational groups county wide.
• In October 2009, Timberline Auto Center hosted a Drive One 4 UR School event raising $1,300 for the Libby High School to reward outstanding student performances. The program, developed by Ford Motor Company, was a test-drive fundraising event to help raise money to support our school’s sports and extracurricular activities. For every valid test-drive completed, Ford Motor Company donated $20 to our community high school.
• In 2005, we received the Founding Sponsor Award for being a Provider Pals program sponsor. This fully funded educational non-profit organization is a unique urban/rural cultural exchange program that provides our students with an opportunity of a lifetime to learn about natural resources and cultural diversity.
• We continue to expand our charitable efforts by donating to various groups such as the Libby High School Close-Up Program, the Kootenai Valley Christian School, and the Noxon Business Professionals of America. Each of these programs is dedicated to putting our children on a path to success.
3. Timberline Auto Center is a member of the Libby Logger Booster Club. This program exists to provide support for all athletic teams and educational clubs within the school district. Because we realize the importance of school-based athletic programs, we have graciously donated to several groups including the Libby High School tennis teams, softball teams, and cheerleading squads.
4. Most notably, several of our employees are members of the Libby Volunteer Fire Department. The LVFD is manned and operated by volunteers to provide emergency assistance and care to our friends and neighbors in their time of need. The department averages a little over 100 call outs annually, with about half, if not all, of the Timberline Auto volunteers responding each time. Our selfless volunteers have accumulated an impressive 40 years of combined service with the fire department.
ford, chrysler, dodge, new cars and trucks, used cars and trucks, warranty repair, service sales brakes, pre-owned domestic import, automobile maintenance repair, tune-up belts hoses, oil change filters suv, skyline travel trailers, rental car financing, credit rv, terry andreessen, ryan andreessen, carol andreessen, paul resch, libby, lincoln county, montana